Advanced Lighting for Automotive 2017 Agenda
May 22-24, 2017 | Detroit, MI
This year's summit will connect you with others focused on designing the next generation of automotive lighting systems. With 20+ speakers, 100+ attendees, and 7+ networking hours, you can't miss this opportunity!
Featured speakers include:
- Jessica Palmer, Optical Systems Principal Engineer, Faraday Future
- Shannen Borngesser, Global Technical Team Leader, Exterior Lighting, General Motors
- Terrence Wilson, Supervisor, Exterior Lighting, Ford Motor Company
- Karl Olsen, Global Sr. Lighting Design Engineer, ZF TRW
- Jeffrey Simchak, Advanced Optical Engineer, Flex-N-Gate
- Priyank Kumar, Optical Engineer, Hyundai MOBIS
- Brian Baker, Founder, AutoArcheology
- Jeffrey Eronimos, Technical Expert, Lighting, Mercedes-Benz
Don't forget - join MOBIS for a demonstration of their headlight systems optimized for boosted visibility. Attend a night drive made exclusive for OEM attendees and try out the headlights yourself! More information on page 7.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.