Agenda Day 1
8:00 am - 9:00 am REGISTRATION AND COFFEE
9:00 am - 9:15 am CHAIRPERSON’S OPENING ADDRESS
9:15 am - 10:00 am KEYNOTE ADDRESS: BECOMING AGILE IN THE AUTOMOTIVE MARKET TO MEET NEW SECTOR DEMANDS
• How can automotive companies evolve to meet rapid changes in the automotive lighting market?
• Identifying responsive strategies to adapt OEM and supply chain lighting productivity
• Ensuring a high quality lighting product as the automotive lighting supply chain adjusts to new demands
10:00 am - 10:45 am MOOD LIGHTING – DEVELOPING NEW INTERACTIVE STYLES TO CREATE DEFINITIVE OEM BRANDING TOOLS
• Looking at the newest trends in interior mood lighting for upcoming automotive models
• Using psychological studies in developing interior automotive lighting
• Thinking through different strategies to reflect or change the mood of drivers and passengers
10:45 am - 11:15 am MORNING COFFEE AND NETWORKING
11:15 am - 12:00 pm ZEROING IN ON COST EFFECTIVE CUSTOMIZATION AND STYLING FOR EXTERIOR AUTO LIGHTING
• Identifying key trends in customization and styling for cars’ exterior lighting
• Educating the Tier 2s on OEM standards for production to maximize quality and minimize cost
• Working with Tier 1s to effectively integrate new components into exterior lighting designs
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm LUNCH AND MEET & GREET
1:00 pm - 1:45 pm IDENTIFYING TRENDS ON INTERIOR AMBIENT LIGHTING AS AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES MAINSTREAM
• What do millennial women want in their vehicles?
• Looking at how autonomous vehicles are altering the automotive ambient lighting landscape
• What are the top 3 trends for interior lighting in 2025?
1:45 pm - 2:30 pm ASSESSING KEY COMPOINENTS OF INTERIOR AUTOMOTIVE LIGHTING THAT ELEVATE SAFETY
• Designing interactive interior automotive lighting to elevate safety
• Integrating safety features with ambient and mood lighting
• Evaluating how drivers respond to visual prompts to better understand implementing safety lighting tech
2:30 pm - 3:00 pm AFTERNOON TEA AND NETWORKING
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm DARK ROOM DEMO
An exciting feature of this year’s conference is the Dark Room Demo, which will provide attendees the opportunity to see what new technology looks like in operation! We will close off a room and have a car with exciting new features, like custom and mood interior lighting, branding lighting, and ambient lighting. This is a chance to see tech you can implement immediately or integrate into your long term design plans.