Advanced Lighting for Automotive Summit Agenda
May 22-24, 2017 | Detroit, MI
This year's summit will connect you with others focused on designing the next generation of automotive lighting systems. With 22+ speakers, 115+ attendees, and 7+ networking hours, you can't miss this opportunity!
Featured speakers include:
- Jessica Palmer, Optical Systems Principal Engineer, Faraday Future
- Shannen Borngesser, Global Technical Team Leader, Exterior Lighting, General Motors
- Terrence Wilson, Supervisor, Exterior Lighting, Ford Motor Company
- Karl Olsen, Global Sr. Lighting Design Engineer, ZF TRW
- Jeffrey Simchak, Advanced Optical Engineer, Flex-N-Gate
- Priyank Kumar, Optical Engineer, Hyundai MOBIS
- Brian Baker, Founder, AutoArcheology
- Jeffrey Eronimos, Technical Expert, Lighting, Mercedes-Benz
Don't forget - join MOBIS for a demonstration of their headlight systems optimized for boosted visibility. Attend a night drive made exclusive for OEM attendees and try out the headlights yourself! More information on page 7.
For more information, complete the form to download the agenda and learn about all the speakers, presentations and activities.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.